Torque VS Centro Atletico Fenix Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Wed, Apr.7 2021         
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Torque got 7 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.3 with 26 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

2. Centro Atletico Fenix got 5 wins, 7 draws and 3 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.6 with 22 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Torque win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Torque win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Centro Atletico Fenix win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Torque last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Centro Atletico Fenix last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Torque wins is 47.30%, the chance for a draw is 27.41% and the chance for Centro Atletico Fenix to win this game is 25.29%.


Torque VS Centro Atletico Fenix
Prediction:Torque

Torque VS Centro Atletico Fenix Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana