Ulsan Hyundai FC VS FC Seoul Prediction Korea League

Wed, Apr.7 2021         
Korea League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ulsan Hyundai FC got 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.2 with 14 points in Korea League.

 

2. FC Seoul got 4 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.3 with 12 points in Korea League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ulsan Hyundai FC win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ulsan Hyundai FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Seoul win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ulsan Hyundai FC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. FC Seoul last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ulsan Hyundai FC wins is 47.10%, the chance for a draw is 28.09% and the chance for FC Seoul to win this game is 24.82%.


Ulsan Hyundai FC VS FC Seoul
Prediction:Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC VS FC Seoul Prediction Korea League