Aarhus AGF VS Randers FC Prediction Denmark Cup

Thu, Apr.8 2021         
Denmark Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Aarhus AGF got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.4 with 0 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. Randers FC got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.6 with 0 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Aarhus AGF win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Aarhus AGF win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Randers FC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Aarhus AGF last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Randers FC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Aarhus AGF wins is 42.25%, the chance for a draw is 29.75% and the chance for Randers FC to win this game is 28.00%.


Aarhus AGF VS Randers FC
Prediction:Aarhus AGF

Aarhus AGF VS Randers FC Prediction Denmark Cup