Deportivo Cuenca VS Barcelona SC(ECU) Prediction Primera Division de Ecuador

Thu, Apr.8 2021         
Primera Division de Ecuador -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Deportivo Cuenca got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.2 with 0 points in Primera Division de Ecuador.

 

2. Barcelona SC(ECU) got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.4 with 0 points in Primera Division de Ecuador.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Deportivo Cuenca win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Deportivo Cuenca win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Barcelona SC(ECU) win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Deportivo Cuenca last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Barcelona SC(ECU) last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Deportivo Cuenca wins is 20.38%, the chance for a draw is 26.74% and the chance for Barcelona SC(ECU) to win this game is 52.88%.


Deportivo Cuenca VS Barcelona SC(ECU)
Prediction:Barcelona SC(ECU)

Deportivo Cuenca VS Barcelona SC(ECU) Prediction Primera Division de Ecuador