Vila Nova VS Juventude Prediction Brasil Cup

Thu, Apr.8 2021         
Brasil Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Vila Nova got 3 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.2 with 10 points in BRA CGD.

 

2. Juventude got 4 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.5 with 13 points in Brazil Campeonato Gaucho.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Vila Nova win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Vila Nova win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. Juventude win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Vila Nova last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/W/-/L; Over/Under: V/U/O/-/U. Juventude last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap: V/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Vila Nova wins is 33.19%, the chance for a draw is 29.22% and the chance for Juventude to win this game is 37.59%.


Vila Nova VS Juventude
Prediction:Juventude

Vila Nova VS Juventude Prediction Brasil Cup