Once Municipal VS Jocoro FC Prediction Primera Division de El Salvador

Thu, Apr.8 2021         
Primera Division de El Salvador -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Once Municipal got 3 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.2 with 12 points in Primera Division de El Salvador.

 

2. Jocoro FC got 0 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.11 with 3 points in Primera Division de El Salvador.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Once Municipal win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Once Municipal win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. Jocoro FC win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Once Municipal last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap:-/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: -/U/U/U/U. Jocoro FC last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/L; Handicap: -/-/W/V/L; Over/Under: -/-/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Once Municipal wins is 57.40%, the chance for a draw is 23.96% and the chance for Jocoro FC to win this game is 18.64%.


Once Municipal VS Jocoro FC
Prediction:Once Municipal

Once Municipal VS Jocoro FC Prediction Primera Division de El Salvador