Sanat-Naft VS Esteghlal Tehran Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Thu, Apr.8 2021         
Persian Gulf Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sanat-Naft got 6 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.8 with 25 points in Persian Gulf Pro League.

 

2. Esteghlal Tehran got 9 wins, 7 draws and 3 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.3 with 34 points in Persian Gulf Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sanat-Naft win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sanat-Naft win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Esteghlal Tehran win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sanat-Naft last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/L; Handicap:-/L/-/W/L; Over/Under: -/U/-/U/O. Esteghlal Tehran last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/D; Handicap: -/W/W/-/L; Over/Under: -/O/O/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sanat-Naft wins is 27.39%, the chance for a draw is 30.87% and the chance for Esteghlal Tehran to win this game is 41.74%.


Sanat-Naft VS Esteghlal Tehran
Prediction:Esteghlal Tehran

Sanat-Naft VS Esteghlal Tehran Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League