Gazisehir Gaziantep VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Thu, Apr.8 2021         
Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Gazisehir Gaziantep got 12 wins, 11 draws and 7 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.8 with 47 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 8 wins, 9 draws and 14 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.16 with 33 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Gazisehir Gaziantep win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Gazisehir Gaziantep win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Gazisehir Gaziantep last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/D; Handicap:W/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Gazisehir Gaziantep wins is 39.20%, the chance for a draw is 27.75% and the chance for Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi to win this game is 33.06%.


Gazisehir Gaziantep VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi
Prediction:Gazisehir Gaziantep

Gazisehir Gaziantep VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Prediction Turkish Super Liga