Yeni Malatyaspor VS Fenerbahce Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Thu, Apr.8 2021         
Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Yeni Malatyaspor got 7 wins, 11 draws and 12 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.18 with 32 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Fenerbahce got 19 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.2 with 62 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Yeni Malatyaspor win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Yeni Malatyaspor win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Fenerbahce win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Yeni Malatyaspor last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/D; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Fenerbahce last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/D; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Yeni Malatyaspor wins is 21.07%, the chance for a draw is 25.97% and the chance for Fenerbahce to win this game is 52.96%.


Yeni Malatyaspor VS Fenerbahce
Prediction:Fenerbahce

Yeni Malatyaspor VS Fenerbahce Prediction Turkish Super Liga