Botev Vratsa VS Botev Plovdiv Prediction Bulgaria Premier League

Thu, Apr.8 2021         
Bulgaria Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Botev Vratsa got 5 wins, 3 draws and 14 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.13 with 18 points in Bulgaria Premier League.

 

2. Botev Plovdiv got 4 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.10 with 21 points in Bulgaria Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Botev Vratsa win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Botev Vratsa win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 14.29%, over 2.5 rate is 71.43% in the last 10 matches. Botev Plovdiv win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Botev Vratsa last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap:-/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: -/U/O/O/U. Botev Plovdiv last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/D; Handicap: V/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Botev Vratsa wins is 33.86%, the chance for a draw is 27.88% and the chance for Botev Plovdiv to win this game is 38.25%.


Botev Vratsa VS Botev Plovdiv
Prediction:Botev Plovdiv

Botev Vratsa VS Botev Plovdiv Prediction Bulgaria Premier League