Arsenal Tula VS CSKA Moscow Prediction Russia Cup

Thu, Apr.8 2021         
Russia Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Arsenal Tula got 4 wins, 5 draws and 15 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.14 with 17 points in Russia Premier League.

 

2. CSKA Moscow got 13 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.3 with 43 points in Russia Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Arsenal Tula win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Arsenal Tula win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. CSKA Moscow win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Arsenal Tula last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/L; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. CSKA Moscow last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/L; Handicap: L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Arsenal Tula wins is 19.78%, the chance for a draw is 26.67% and the chance for CSKA Moscow to win this game is 53.55%.


Arsenal Tula VS CSKA Moscow
Prediction:CSKA Moscow

Arsenal Tula VS CSKA Moscow Prediction Russia Cup