SHB Da Nang VS Hoang Anh Gia Lai Prediction Vietnamese professional league

Thu, Apr.8 2021         
Vietnamese professional league -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SHB Da Nang got 5 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.4 with 15 points in Vietnamese professional league.

 

2. Hoang Anh Gia Lai got 5 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.2 with 16 points in Vietnamese professional league.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SHB Da Nang win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SHB Da Nang win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Hoang Anh Gia Lai win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SHB Da Nang last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Hoang Anh Gia Lai last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap: W/W/W/V/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SHB Da Nang wins is 42.43%, the chance for a draw is 27.23% and the chance for Hoang Anh Gia Lai to win this game is 30.35%.


SHB Da Nang VS Hoang Anh Gia Lai
Prediction:SHB Da Nang

SHB Da Nang VS Hoang Anh Gia Lai Prediction Vietnamese professional league