Bolivar VS Atletico Junior Barranquilla Prediction Copa Libertadores

Thu, Apr.8 2021         
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bolivar got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.7 with 6 points in Bolivia Primera Division.

 

2. Atletico Junior Barranquilla got 8 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.5 with 28 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bolivar win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bolivar win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 12.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches. Atletico Junior Barranquilla win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bolivar last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/L; Handicap:V/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Atletico Junior Barranquilla last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/V/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bolivar wins is 54.86%, the chance for a draw is 25.47% and the chance for Atletico Junior Barranquilla to win this game is 19.67%.


Bolivar VS Atletico Junior Barranquilla
Prediction:Bolivar

Bolivar VS Atletico Junior Barranquilla Prediction Copa Libertadores