Deportivo Pasto VS La Equidad Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Thu, Apr.8 2021         
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Deportivo Pasto got 4 wins, 9 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.11 with 21 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. La Equidad got 8 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.3 with 30 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Deportivo Pasto win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Deportivo Pasto win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. La Equidad win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Deportivo Pasto last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/W; Handicap:L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/U/O/O. La Equidad last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/W; Handicap: W/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Deportivo Pasto wins is 36.52%, the chance for a draw is 30.01% and the chance for La Equidad to win this game is 33.47%.


Deportivo Pasto VS La Equidad
Prediction:Deportivo Pasto

Deportivo Pasto VS La Equidad Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana