Real Esteli VS Columbus Crew Prediction CONCACAF Champions League

Thu, Apr.8 2021         
CONCACAF Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Real Esteli got 7 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.4 with 23 points in Nicaragua Apertura league.

 

2. Columbus Crew got 12 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.4 with 41 points in USA Major League Soccer.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Real Esteli win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Real Esteli win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 10 matches. Columbus Crew win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Real Esteli last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/D; Handicap:-/-/-/L/L; Over/Under: -/-/-/U/U. Columbus Crew last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/D; Handicap: -/-/W/W/L; Over/Under: -/-/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Real Esteli wins is 19.06%, the chance for a draw is 24.34% and the chance for Columbus Crew to win this game is 56.61%.


Real Esteli VS Columbus Crew
Prediction:Columbus Crew

Real Esteli VS Columbus Crew Prediction CONCACAF Champions League