Hannover 96 VS Wurzburger Kickers Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Thu, Apr.8 2021         
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hannover 96 got 10 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.10 with 36 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. Wurzburger Kickers got 4 wins, 4 draws and 18 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.18 with 16 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hannover 96 win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hannover 96 win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Wurzburger Kickers win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hannover 96 last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/D; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Wurzburger Kickers last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/L; Handicap: L/-/V/L/L; Over/Under: U/-/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hannover 96 wins is 54.48%, the chance for a draw is 24.81% and the chance for Wurzburger Kickers to win this game is 20.71%.


Hannover 96 VS Wurzburger Kickers
Prediction:Hannover 96

Hannover 96 VS Wurzburger Kickers Prediction German Bundesliga 2