Clyde VS Forfar Athletic Prediction Scottish Division One

Thu, Apr.8 2021         
Scottish Division One -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Clyde got 4 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.8 with 14 points in Scottish Division One.

 

2. Forfar Athletic got 2 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.10 with 11 points in Scottish Division One.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Clyde win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Clyde win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Forfar Athletic win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Clyde last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Forfar Athletic last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Clyde wins is 49.65%, the chance for a draw is 25.48% and the chance for Forfar Athletic to win this game is 24.87%.


Clyde VS Forfar Athletic
Prediction:Clyde

Clyde VS Forfar Athletic Prediction Scottish Division One