Dumbarton VS East Fife Prediction Scottish Division One

Thu, Apr.8 2021         
Scottish Division One -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dumbarton got 3 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.9 with 13 points in Scottish Division One.

 

2. East Fife got 6 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.6 with 21 points in Scottish Division One.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dumbarton win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dumbarton win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. East Fife win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dumbarton last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. East Fife last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/D; Handicap: W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dumbarton wins is 29.56%, the chance for a draw is 27.28% and the chance for East Fife to win this game is 43.16%.


Dumbarton VS East Fife
Prediction:East Fife

Dumbarton VS East Fife Prediction Scottish Division One