FC Viitorul Constanta VS CSM Politehnica Iasi Prediction Romania Liga I

Thu, Apr.8 2021         
Romania Liga I -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Viitorul Constanta got 6 wins, 13 draws and 9 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.11 with 31 points in Romania Liga I.

 

2. CSM Politehnica Iasi got 5 wins, 4 draws and 19 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.16 with 19 points in Romania Liga I.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Viitorul Constanta win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Viitorul Constanta win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. CSM Politehnica Iasi win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Viitorul Constanta last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/D/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. CSM Politehnica Iasi last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Viitorul Constanta wins is 58.93%, the chance for a draw is 24.31% and the chance for CSM Politehnica Iasi to win this game is 16.76%.


FC Viitorul Constanta VS CSM Politehnica Iasi
Prediction:FC Viitorul Constanta

FC Viitorul Constanta VS CSM Politehnica Iasi Prediction Romania Liga I