Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC VS Moreton Bay United Prediction QLD Premier League

Tue, May.4 2021         
QLD Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC got 2 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.9 with 7 points in QLD Premier League.

 

2. Moreton Bay United got 3 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.7 with 9 points in QLD Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Moreton Bay United win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/L; Handicap:W/L/-/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/-/O/O. Moreton Bay United last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/L; Handicap: W/W/-/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/-/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC wins is 28.97%, the chance for a draw is 22.42% and the chance for Moreton Bay United to win this game is 48.61%.


Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC VS Moreton Bay United
Prediction:Moreton Bay United

Sunshine Coast Wanderers FC VS Moreton Bay United Prediction QLD Premier League