Tuggeranong United VS Gungahlin United Prediction ACT Premier League

Tue, May.4 2021         
ACT Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tuggeranong United got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.7 with 1 points in ACT Premier League.

 

2. Gungahlin United got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.6 with 4 points in ACT Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tuggeranong United win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tuggeranong United win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 14.29% in the last 10 matches. Gungahlin United win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tuggeranong United last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/L; Handicap:-/W/L/-/-; Over/Under: -/O/U/-/-. Gungahlin United last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/-; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tuggeranong United wins is 17.65%, the chance for a draw is 17.51% and the chance for Gungahlin United to win this game is 64.84%.


Tuggeranong United VS Gungahlin United
Prediction:Gungahlin United

Tuggeranong United VS Gungahlin United Prediction ACT Premier League