Urozhay Krasnodar VS Chernomorets Novorossiysk Prediction Russia Division 2

Tue, May.4 2021         
Russia Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Urozhay Krasnodar got 19 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.2 with 59 points in Russia Division 2.

 

2. Chernomorets Novorossiysk got 16 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.3 with 53 points in Russia Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Urozhay Krasnodar win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Urozhay Krasnodar win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Chernomorets Novorossiysk win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Urozhay Krasnodar last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:L/-/V/-/-; Over/Under: U/-/U/-/-. Chernomorets Novorossiysk last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap: W/-/W/-/-; Over/Under: O/-/O/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Urozhay Krasnodar wins is 52.12%, the chance for a draw is 24.60% and the chance for Chernomorets Novorossiysk to win this game is 23.28%.


Urozhay Krasnodar VS Chernomorets Novorossiysk
Prediction:Urozhay Krasnodar

Urozhay Krasnodar VS Chernomorets Novorossiysk Prediction Russia Division 2