Villa Dalmine VS Defensores de Belgrano Prediction Argentine Division 2

Tue, May.4 2021         
Argentine Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Villa Dalmine got 0 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.17 with 5 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

2. Defensores de Belgrano got 2 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.10 with 10 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Villa Dalmine win rate is 28.57%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Villa Dalmine win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Defensores de Belgrano win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Villa Dalmine last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/D; Handicap:L/L/V/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Defensores de Belgrano last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Villa Dalmine wins is 23.30%, the chance for a draw is 32.90% and the chance for Defensores de Belgrano to win this game is 43.80%.


Villa Dalmine VS Defensores de Belgrano
Prediction:Defensores de Belgrano

Villa Dalmine VS Defensores de Belgrano Prediction Argentine Division 2