Raja de Beni Mellal VS Hassania Agadir Prediction Morocco cup

Tue, May.4 2021         
Morocco cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Raja de Beni Mellal got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.8 with 26 points in Botola 2.

 

2. Hassania Agadir got 6 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.4 with 23 points in Botola Pro 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Raja de Beni Mellal win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Raja de Beni Mellal win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Hassania Agadir win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Raja de Beni Mellal last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap:-/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-. Hassania Agadir last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Raja de Beni Mellal wins is 20.24%, the chance for a draw is 29.34% and the chance for Hassania Agadir to win this game is 50.42%.


Raja de Beni Mellal VS Hassania Agadir
Prediction:Hassania Agadir

Raja de Beni Mellal VS Hassania Agadir Prediction Morocco cup