Kuala Lumpur VS Pulau Pinang Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

Tue, May.4 2021         
Liga Super Malaysia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Kuala Lumpur got 3 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.7 with 13 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

2. Pulau Pinang got 6 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.3 with 22 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Kuala Lumpur win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Kuala Lumpur win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Pulau Pinang win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Kuala Lumpur last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/D; Handicap:W/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Pulau Pinang last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap: W/W/V/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Kuala Lumpur wins is 34.23%, the chance for a draw is 29.07% and the chance for Pulau Pinang to win this game is 36.70%.


Kuala Lumpur VS Pulau Pinang
Prediction:Pulau Pinang

Kuala Lumpur VS Pulau Pinang Prediction Liga Super Malaysia