Kedah VS Johor Darul Takzim Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

Tue, May.4 2021         
Liga Super Malaysia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Kedah got 7 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.2 with 23 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

2. Johor Darul Takzim got 7 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.1 with 24 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Kedah win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Kedah win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Johor Darul Takzim win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Kedah last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/W; Handicap:W/V/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Johor Darul Takzim last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Kedah wins is 23.54%, the chance for a draw is 25.69% and the chance for Johor Darul Takzim to win this game is 50.77%.


Kedah VS Johor Darul Takzim
Prediction:Johor Darul Takzim

Kedah VS Johor Darul Takzim Prediction Liga Super Malaysia