Lokomotiv Plovdiv VS CSKA 1948 Sofia Prediction Bulgaria Premier League

Tue, May.4 2021         
Bulgaria Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lokomotiv Plovdiv got 15 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.2 with 52 points in Bulgaria Premier League.

 

2. CSKA 1948 Sofia got 10 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.5 with 38 points in Bulgaria Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lokomotiv Plovdiv win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lokomotiv Plovdiv win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. CSKA 1948 Sofia win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lokomotiv Plovdiv last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/D; Handicap:L/W/W/W/-; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/-. CSKA 1948 Sofia last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/-; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lokomotiv Plovdiv wins is 70.60%, the chance for a draw is 19.40% and the chance for CSKA 1948 Sofia to win this game is 10.00%.


Lokomotiv Plovdiv VS CSKA 1948 Sofia
Prediction:Lokomotiv Plovdiv

Lokomotiv Plovdiv VS CSKA 1948 Sofia Prediction Bulgaria Premier League