Ludogorets Razgrad VS Beroe Stara Zagora Prediction Bulgaria Premier League

Tue, May.4 2021         
Bulgaria Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ludogorets Razgrad got 20 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.1 with 64 points in Bulgaria Premier League.

 

2. Beroe Stara Zagora got 10 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.6 with 37 points in Bulgaria Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ludogorets Razgrad win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ludogorets Razgrad win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Beroe Stara Zagora win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ludogorets Razgrad last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Beroe Stara Zagora last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/-; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ludogorets Razgrad wins is 66.08%, the chance for a draw is 21.20% and the chance for Beroe Stara Zagora to win this game is 12.72%.


Ludogorets Razgrad VS Beroe Stara Zagora
Prediction:Ludogorets Razgrad

Ludogorets Razgrad VS Beroe Stara Zagora Prediction Bulgaria Premier League