Maribor VS Tabor Sezana Prediction Slovenia 1.Liga

Tue, May.4 2021         
Slovenia 1.Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Maribor got 14 wins, 11 draws and 6 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.2 with 53 points in Slovenia 1.Liga.

 

2. Tabor Sezana got 11 wins, 7 draws and 13 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.6 with 40 points in Slovenia 1.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Maribor win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Maribor win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Tabor Sezana win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Maribor last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/D; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Tabor Sezana last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Maribor wins is 64.75%, the chance for a draw is 20.86% and the chance for Tabor Sezana to win this game is 14.39%.


Maribor VS Tabor Sezana
Prediction:Maribor

Maribor VS Tabor Sezana Prediction Slovenia 1.Liga