Barry Town United VS Connahs Quay Nomads FC Prediction Welsh Premier League

Tue, May.4 2021         
Welsh Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Barry Town United got 11 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.4 with 36 points in Welsh Premier League.

 

2. Connahs Quay Nomads FC got 18 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.1 with 57 points in Welsh Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Barry Town United win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Barry Town United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Connahs Quay Nomads FC win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Barry Town United last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/L; Handicap:L/L/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Connahs Quay Nomads FC last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Barry Town United wins is 14.64%, the chance for a draw is 20.92% and the chance for Connahs Quay Nomads FC to win this game is 64.44%.


Barry Town United VS Connahs Quay Nomads FC
Prediction:Connahs Quay Nomads FC

Barry Town United VS Connahs Quay Nomads FC Prediction Welsh Premier League