Chindia Targoviste VS Gaz Metan Medias Prediction Romania Liga I

Tue, May.4 2021         
Romania Liga I -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Chindia Targoviste got 10 wins, 9 draws and 11 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.8 with 39 points in Romania Liga I.

 

2. Gaz Metan Medias got 9 wins, 6 draws and 15 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.11 with 33 points in Romania Liga I.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Chindia Targoviste win rate is 37.50%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Chindia Targoviste win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Gaz Metan Medias win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Chindia Targoviste last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap:W/V/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/V/U/V. Gaz Metan Medias last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap: V/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: V/O/O/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Chindia Targoviste wins is 40.63%, the chance for a draw is 30.60% and the chance for Gaz Metan Medias to win this game is 28.78%.


Chindia Targoviste VS Gaz Metan Medias
Prediction:Chindia Targoviste

Chindia Targoviste VS Gaz Metan Medias Prediction Romania Liga I