MSK Zilina VS FK Kosice Prediction Slovakia Cup

Tue, May.4 2021         
Slovakia Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. MSK Zilina got 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.4 with 8 points in Slovak Super Liga.

 

2. FK Kosice got 14 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.5 with 44 points in Slovakia 2. Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, MSK Zilina win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, MSK Zilina win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. FK Kosice win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. MSK Zilina last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: V/O/O/U/U. FK Kosice last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap: -/L/-/-/W; Over/Under: -/O/-/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that MSK Zilina wins is 69.39%, the chance for a draw is 19.03% and the chance for FK Kosice to win this game is 11.59%.


MSK Zilina VS FK Kosice
Prediction:MSK Zilina

MSK Zilina VS FK Kosice Prediction Slovakia Cup