FK Napredak Krusevac VS Cukaricki Stankom Prediction Serbian Superliga

Tue, May.4 2021         
Serbian Superliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FK Napredak Krusevac got 12 wins, 8 draws and 14 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.11 with 44 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

2. Cukaricki Stankom got 20 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.3 with 68 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FK Napredak Krusevac win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FK Napredak Krusevac win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Cukaricki Stankom win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FK Napredak Krusevac last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Cukaricki Stankom last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FK Napredak Krusevac wins is 42.44%, the chance for a draw is 28.30% and the chance for Cukaricki Stankom to win this game is 29.26%.


FK Napredak Krusevac VS Cukaricki Stankom
Prediction:FK Napredak Krusevac

FK Napredak Krusevac VS Cukaricki Stankom Prediction Serbian Superliga