Radnik Surdulica VS FK Spartak Zlatibor Voda Prediction Serbian Superliga

Tue, May.4 2021         
Serbian Superliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Radnik Surdulica got 15 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.5 with 52 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

2. FK Spartak Zlatibor Voda got 14 wins, 5 draws and 15 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.9 with 47 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Radnik Surdulica win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Radnik Surdulica win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. FK Spartak Zlatibor Voda win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Radnik Surdulica last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/L; Handicap:W/-/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/-/U/U/O. FK Spartak Zlatibor Voda last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap: L/W/L/V/W; Over/Under: U/V/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Radnik Surdulica wins is 52.01%, the chance for a draw is 24.84% and the chance for FK Spartak Zlatibor Voda to win this game is 23.16%.


Radnik Surdulica VS FK Spartak Zlatibor Voda
Prediction:Radnik Surdulica

Radnik Surdulica VS FK Spartak Zlatibor Voda Prediction Serbian Superliga