Aarau VS Luzern Prediction Switzerland Cup

Tue, May.4 2021         
Switzerland Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Aarau got 15 wins, 7 draws and 10 losses in the last 32 matches, rank No.3 with 52 points in Swiss Challenge League.

 

2. Luzern got 11 wins, 9 draws and 12 losses in the last 32 matches, rank No.5 with 42 points in Swiss Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Aarau win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Aarau win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Luzern win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Aarau last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Luzern last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/D; Handicap: W/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Aarau wins is 31.04%, the chance for a draw is 25.50% and the chance for Luzern to win this game is 43.46%.


Aarau VS Luzern
Prediction:Luzern

Aarau VS Luzern Prediction Switzerland Cup