Dunfermline Athletic VS Raith Rovers Prediction Scottish Championship

Tue, May.4 2021         
Scottish Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dunfermline Athletic got 10 wins, 9 draws and 8 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.4 with 39 points in Scottish Championship.

 

2. Raith Rovers got 12 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.3 with 43 points in Scottish Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dunfermline Athletic win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dunfermline Athletic win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Raith Rovers win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dunfermline Athletic last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/D; Handicap:L/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Raith Rovers last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dunfermline Athletic wins is 42.97%, the chance for a draw is 27.06% and the chance for Raith Rovers to win this game is 29.97%.


Dunfermline Athletic VS Raith Rovers
Prediction:Dunfermline Athletic

Dunfermline Athletic VS Raith Rovers Prediction Scottish Championship