Chievo VS Cremonese Prediction Italian Serie B

Tue, May.4 2021         
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Chievo got 12 wins, 13 draws and 10 losses in the last 35 matches, rank No.8 with 49 points in Italian Serie B.

 

2. Cremonese got 11 wins, 11 draws and 13 losses in the last 35 matches, rank No.11 with 44 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Chievo win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Chievo win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Cremonese win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Chievo last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/D; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Cremonese last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Chievo wins is 43.02%, the chance for a draw is 29.88% and the chance for Cremonese to win this game is 27.10%.


Chievo VS Cremonese
Prediction:Chievo

Chievo VS Cremonese Prediction Italian Serie B