Empoli VS Cosenza Calcio 1914 Prediction Italian Serie B

Tue, May.4 2021         
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Empoli got 17 wins, 16 draws and 2 losses in the last 35 matches, rank No.1 with 67 points in Italian Serie B.

 

2. Cosenza Calcio 1914 got 6 wins, 17 draws and 12 losses in the last 35 matches, rank No.17 with 35 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Empoli win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Empoli win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Cosenza Calcio 1914 win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Empoli last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/W; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Cosenza Calcio 1914 last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/W; Handicap: W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Empoli wins is 64.73%, the chance for a draw is 22.65% and the chance for Cosenza Calcio 1914 to win this game is 12.62%.


Empoli VS Cosenza Calcio 1914
Prediction:Empoli

Empoli VS Cosenza Calcio 1914 Prediction Italian Serie B