Pisa VS Venezia Prediction Italian Serie B

Tue, May.4 2021         
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Pisa got 10 wins, 14 draws and 11 losses in the last 35 matches, rank No.13 with 44 points in Italian Serie B.

 

2. Venezia got 15 wins, 11 draws and 9 losses in the last 35 matches, rank No.5 with 56 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Pisa win rate is 14.29%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Pisa win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Venezia win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Pisa last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/L; Handicap:L/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Venezia last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/L; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Pisa wins is 33.83%, the chance for a draw is 30.68% and the chance for Venezia to win this game is 35.50%.


Pisa VS Venezia
Prediction:Venezia

Pisa VS Venezia Prediction Italian Serie B