Spal VS Frosinone Prediction Italian Serie B

Tue, May.4 2021         
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Spal got 12 wins, 14 draws and 9 losses in the last 35 matches, rank No.7 with 50 points in Italian Serie B.

 

2. Frosinone got 10 wins, 13 draws and 12 losses in the last 35 matches, rank No.14 with 43 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Spal win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Spal win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Frosinone win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Spal last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/D; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Frosinone last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/D; Handicap: W/L/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Spal wins is 45.60%, the chance for a draw is 30.06% and the chance for Frosinone to win this game is 24.34%.


Spal VS Frosinone
Prediction:Spal

Spal VS Frosinone Prediction Italian Serie B