Bahia VS Independiente Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Tue, May.4 2021         
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bahia got 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.4 with 12 points in Brazil Campeonato Baiano Division.

 

2. Independiente got 5 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.11 with 17 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bahia win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bahia win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 83.33% in the last 10 matches. Independiente win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bahia last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/W; Handicap:-/W/-/V/-; Over/Under: -/O/-/V/-. Independiente last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bahia wins is 37.80%, the chance for a draw is 29.21% and the chance for Independiente to win this game is 33.00%.


Bahia VS Independiente
Prediction:Bahia

Bahia VS Independiente Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana