FBC Melgar VS Atletico Paranaense Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Tue, May.4 2021         
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FBC Melgar got 1 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.13 with 6 points in Peru Primera Division.

 

2. Atletico Paranaense got 3 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.8 with 9 points in Bra CaP.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FBC Melgar win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FBC Melgar win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Atletico Paranaense win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FBC Melgar last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Atletico Paranaense last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap: -/-/L/-/W; Over/Under: -/-/U/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FBC Melgar wins is 20.28%, the chance for a draw is 25.34% and the chance for Atletico Paranaense to win this game is 54.38%.


FBC Melgar VS Atletico Paranaense
Prediction:Atletico Paranaense

FBC Melgar VS Atletico Paranaense Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana