Union La Calera VS Velez Sarsfield Prediction Copa Libertadores

Tue, May.4 2021         
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Union La Calera got 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.3 with 11 points in Primera Division de Chile.

 

2. Velez Sarsfield got 9 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.1 with 28 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Union La Calera win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Union La Calera win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Velez Sarsfield win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Union La Calera last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/D; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Velez Sarsfield last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Union La Calera wins is 29.50%, the chance for a draw is 27.07% and the chance for Velez Sarsfield to win this game is 43.43%.


Union La Calera VS Velez Sarsfield
Prediction:Velez Sarsfield

Union La Calera VS Velez Sarsfield Prediction Copa Libertadores