Liga Dep. Universitaria Quito VS Flamengo Prediction Copa Libertadores

Tue, May.4 2021         
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Liga Dep. Universitaria Quito got 4 wins, 6 draws and 0 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.4 with 18 points in Primera Division de Ecuador.

 

2. Flamengo got 7 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.1 with 23 points in Brazil Campeonato Carioca.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Liga Dep. Universitaria Quito win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Liga Dep. Universitaria Quito win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Flamengo win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Liga Dep. Universitaria Quito last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Flamengo last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Liga Dep. Universitaria Quito wins is 35.18%, the chance for a draw is 27.95% and the chance for Flamengo to win this game is 36.87%.


Liga Dep. Universitaria Quito VS Flamengo
Prediction:Flamengo

Liga Dep. Universitaria Quito VS Flamengo Prediction Copa Libertadores