Ponte Preta VS Guarani SP Prediction Brazil Campeonato Paulista

Wed, May.5 2021         
Brazil Campeonato Paulista -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ponte Preta got 3 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.11 with 10 points in Brazil Campeonato Paulista.

 

2. Guarani SP got 4 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.9 with 14 points in Brazil Campeonato Paulista.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ponte Preta win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ponte Preta win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Guarani SP win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ponte Preta last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Guarani SP last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/L; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ponte Preta wins is 41.29%, the chance for a draw is 29.55% and the chance for Guarani SP to win this game is 29.16%.


Ponte Preta VS Guarani SP
Prediction:Ponte Preta

Ponte Preta VS Guarani SP Prediction Brazil Campeonato Paulista