FAR Forces Armee Royales VS Raja Casablanca Atlhletic Prediction Morocco cup

Wed, May.5 2021         
Morocco cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FAR Forces Armee Royales got 6 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.3 with 23 points in Botola Pro 1.

 

2. Raja Casablanca Atlhletic got 7 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.2 with 26 points in Botola Pro 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FAR Forces Armee Royales win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FAR Forces Armee Royales win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Raja Casablanca Atlhletic win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FAR Forces Armee Royales last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/V/O/U/O. Raja Casablanca Atlhletic last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/-/W; Over/Under: V/U/U/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FAR Forces Armee Royales wins is 38.68%, the chance for a draw is 30.69% and the chance for Raja Casablanca Atlhletic to win this game is 30.64%.


FAR Forces Armee Royales VS Raja Casablanca Atlhletic
Prediction:FAR Forces Armee Royales

FAR Forces Armee Royales VS Raja Casablanca Atlhletic Prediction Morocco cup