FK Isloch Minsk VS Shakhter Soligorsk Prediction Belarus Cup

Wed, May.5 2021         
Belarus Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FK Isloch Minsk got 4 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.7 with 12 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

2. Shakhter Soligorsk got 7 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.1 with 21 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FK Isloch Minsk win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FK Isloch Minsk win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Shakhter Soligorsk win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FK Isloch Minsk last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/L; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Shakhter Soligorsk last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FK Isloch Minsk wins is 17.35%, the chance for a draw is 21.86% and the chance for Shakhter Soligorsk to win this game is 60.79%.


FK Isloch Minsk VS Shakhter Soligorsk
Prediction:Shakhter Soligorsk

FK Isloch Minsk VS Shakhter Soligorsk Prediction Belarus Cup