FK Buducnost Podgorica VS FK Zeta Prediction Montenegro Cup

Wed, May.5 2021         
Montenegro Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FK Buducnost Podgorica got 24 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 32 matches, rank No.1 with 75 points in Montenegro Prva Crnogorska Liga.

 

2. FK Zeta got 11 wins, 7 draws and 14 losses in the last 32 matches, rank No.8 with 40 points in Montenegro Prva Crnogorska Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FK Buducnost Podgorica win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FK Buducnost Podgorica win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. FK Zeta win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FK Buducnost Podgorica last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/W; Handicap:-/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-. FK Zeta last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/L; Handicap: -/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FK Buducnost Podgorica wins is 64.10%, the chance for a draw is 21.71% and the chance for FK Zeta to win this game is 14.19%.


FK Buducnost Podgorica VS FK Zeta
Prediction:FK Buducnost Podgorica

FK Buducnost Podgorica VS FK Zeta Prediction Montenegro Cup