Aswan VS EL Masry Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Wed, May.5 2021         
Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Aswan got 5 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.13 with 20 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

2. EL Masry got 7 wins, 8 draws and 4 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.4 with 29 points in Egyptian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Aswan win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 71.43% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Aswan win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. EL Masry win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Aswan last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/V. EL Masry last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/W; Handicap: V/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Aswan wins is 21.73%, the chance for a draw is 30.87% and the chance for EL Masry to win this game is 47.40%.


Aswan VS EL Masry
Prediction:EL Masry

Aswan VS EL Masry Prediction Egyptian Premier League