Union Touarga Sport Rabat VS Renaissance Sportive de Berkane Prediction Botola Pro 1

Wed, May.5 2021         
Botola Pro 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Union Touarga Sport Rabat got 3 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.13 with 14 points in Botola Pro 1.

 

2. Renaissance Sportive de Berkane got 5 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.6 with 18 points in Botola Pro 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Union Touarga Sport Rabat win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Union Touarga Sport Rabat win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches. Renaissance Sportive de Berkane win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Union Touarga Sport Rabat last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/-; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/-. Renaissance Sportive de Berkane last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap: L/W/W/-/W; Over/Under: O/O/V/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Union Touarga Sport Rabat wins is 36.40%, the chance for a draw is 31.46% and the chance for Renaissance Sportive de Berkane to win this game is 32.14%.


Union Touarga Sport Rabat VS Renaissance Sportive de Berkane
Prediction:Union Touarga Sport Rabat

Union Touarga Sport Rabat VS Renaissance Sportive de Berkane Prediction Botola Pro 1